I Love to Learn – My Research Group is:
Current Post-Doctoral Associates and Visiting Scholars
- Y. Park: High-performance heat and mass exchangers under wet-surface conditions; Post Doctoral Associate.
- B Ruan: Inter-tube falling film flow and mode transitions; Visiting Scholar (Xi’an Jiaotong University).
Current Graduate Students
- A. Bhat: Binary mass diffusivity of liquid halocarbon-hyrdocarbon mixtures, MS Student (ant. 5/2009).
- K. Bartlet: Convective boiling flow and heat transfer of a nanofluid, MS Student (ant. 12/2008).
- A. Dubas: Bio-mimicry for heat transfer enhancement: beehives and heat exchangers, MS Student (ant. 12/2007).
- J. He: Vortex-generator arrays for single-phase heat transfer enhancement, PhD Post-Qualifying Exam (ant 12/2008).
- L. Liu: Condensation on super-hydrophilic surfaces, PhD Post-Qualifying Exam. (ant. 12/2008).
- A. Pagan: Entropy generation minimization in falling-film behavior, MS Student (ant. 12/2007).
- J. Park: Energy efficiency improvements in clothes washing machines; MS Student (ant. 5/2008).
- Y. Zhong: Frost growth on super-hydrophobic surfaces, PhD Candidate (ant. 12/2007).
My former students and staff have gone on to do great things.